Framed

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Mar 31 23:16:26 EDT 2007

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 00:55:31 +0200, Mark Smith wrote:

> On 1 Apr 2007, at 00:03, Cal Horner wrote:
>
>> It just seems funny that a simple control that has become such a
>> standard in
>> the building of interfaces, should be "hidden" within a complex object.
>
> In what sense are groups (as described by Ken) complex? Of course,
> you can nest groups, which can become complex if you want.

I don't think he meant "complex" in that manner - I think he meant that
the "frame" wasn't an object in and of itself - that it was something
that you needed to make multiple settings changes to get it to behave
as a frame. Other languages just have a "frame object" that you drag
and drop onto a form (card). If I'm wrong, Cal, please don't hesitate
to correct me.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com