Framed

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.Co.NZ
Sat Mar 31 03:54:32 EDT 2007

I'm looking for the simple control 'Frame' that usually appears in any IDE I
have ever used. Well, that is until I started using this one.

Perhaps I am just missing the obvious? But in the end I clumped together one
that seems to work.

I know from looking at other stacks that there are controls that look like
the bog standard frame control, my questions are:

1. Did you have to build the 'Frame' yourself?

2. Is there one that can be shared and stuck in the object library.

If you don't really know what I'm talking about, here is a definition of
one:

The frame control visually groups controls that are functionally related.

Cal