trying to replace perl cgi with rev

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:02:41 EDT 2007

Thanks for these comments.  On Windows I use a fantastic editor called
Crimson Editor.  It too has the remote saving FTP capability.  However, in
times past, I had not been successful with the feature and had avoided and
forgotten about it.  The comments spurred me to revisit and I discovered an
option under and advanced tab that makes the FTP feature function
correctly.  This has eliminated saving it locally and ftp'ing it up and then
mentally managing the ever expanding number of files...

For Windows users, I do indeed recommend the free Crimson Editor!

Wayne