exportscripts.rev

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Mar 30 09:22:44 EDT 2007

I'm sorry, but I CANNOT confirm that. Use the tool menu on Galaxy
Projects to find and replace a string. PLUS: Galaxy Projects find or
find/replace will only target objects that are visible in the tree,
so you may want to open all folders. This lets you target a search.
Very handy.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Makers of Galaxy 1.5