exportscripts.rev - Correction

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 29 17:16:36 EDT 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 1:50 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

> Hey Ken,
>
> Are you sure the BBedit Transcript language module still works? I
> tried installing both the one from your site and the one from
> Trevor's site. Neither of them showed up in BBedit as an available
> language. :-(

You are probably on an Intel machine.  I had to recompile and modify
the code a bit to work with the modified language code glue that
BareBones introduced with Intel support.  I can send it to you if you
email me off-list.  Someday my site will be updated.  I'm just not
sure when.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems