Newbie Question

Martin Baxter mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 15:55:01 EDT 2007

Devin Asay wrote:
> Here are some of the "aha!" moments
> that helped me figure out Xtalk scripting.

Excellent post Devin,

IMO It should be distributed with all new and demo license keys

One minor picky point

> Internally, all line delimiters are ASCII 10 (LF), but Rev automatically
> translates to and from the OS native line delimiter when reading and writing
> text files.

Last I checked (admittedly quite a while ago) this was not true on
Linux, just on Mac and Win. perhaps this has changed?
Anybody currently working on Linux know if RR can nowadays properly open
mac or win text files and translate line-endings without scripted
assistance?

Martin Baxter