exportscripts.rev

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 29 14:22:59 EDT 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:18:29 +0300 (FLE Daylight Time), Viktoras
Didziulis wrote:

> Cool! But one may end with hundreds of files this way... What about
> exporting to an xml along with properties of stacks, cards and objects? And
> then its just one step towards importing back into Revolution ide ;-) Then
> everyone could use "my favorite script editor" to edit Revolution scripts
> without hassle :-)

Viktoras, have you checked out the stsXMLEditor yet? It allows you to
attach virtually any text editor to Revolution so that when you choose
to edit a script from Rev, it opens in your text editor. Make a change
and save it there, and when you return to Rev, the script for the
object is updated. If you haven't checked it out already, here's the

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/stsMLXEditor.htm

Comes with a small handful of add on modules for Mac and Windows
editors to help get the colorization, indentation, etc. right in those
text editors, and if you have your favorite and decide to make a module
for that, let me know and I'll make it available!

Have fun,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com