exportscripts.rev

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Mar 29 07:59:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

Well I've got my own Exporter/Importer which dumps into a Folder and
File Hierarchy, I can then drag the base folder into (say) a
CodeWarrior Project and then do complex searches between separate
stack/application. Also the Folder/File Compare in CodeWarrior is
second to none and I've found it great for finding when and where
something changed. I also have a number of SNOBOL4/SPITBOL programs
that can produce Cross References and other reports on the code. They
also do things like generate a "local" statement for each local
variable that hasn't been declared.

All the Best
Dave