Disable menu item

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 15:48:41 EDT 2007

> if card of group "menubar 1 of stack "x" = the name of card "index"
I am not sure what this is testing.
What are you trying to do here, because ...

--->   card of group "menubar 1 of stack "x"  <--
does not make any sense
--wrong number of quote characters
--bad card reference
--is there a stack named "x" ?

card 'what' of group "menubar1  ????
this  ??
card 1 ??

Do you want (the short name of card "index"), which is "index"

Jim Ault
Las Vegas