Problem with Fields

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Mar 28 11:49:53 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

Probably you could use:

on openField
   send "SelectText" to me in 0 milliseconds
end openField
--------------------------
on SelectText
   select the text of the target
end SelectText

But I really don't understand the concept ;-)
 From an ergonomic point of view, I mean.
Nevertheless, keep in mind that sending messages instead of calling
them directly may solve many problems...

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/