Newbie Question

Simon HARPER simon.harper at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 04:54:58 EDT 2007

Thanks for this, and it's much appreciated.

Regarding the online dictionary, it seems to be different on the mac
- the tutorials suggest you can use a drill down approach looking for
say messages or commands and then locating the one you want
(serendipitous browse) however on my mac I seem to only be presented
with just a huge list and expected to know the name of the command I
want (targeted search). Is there anyway to get the browse facility?

Cheers again
Si.

====
Simon Harper