Is there a currentCard Property?

john at debraneys.com john at debraneys.com
Wed Mar 28 00:46:27 EDT 2007

Hi Len,

It may be that you could trap the opencard message further back in your stack script and always update the field values based on the card name like this...

on opencard
put the short name of this card into fld "title"
put the myCustomAttribute of this card into fld "someOtherInfo"
pass opencard
end opencard

If you have cards that don't have the fields to be updated inthe stack just put an if statement around the put statement/s like this...

on opencard
 if there is a fld "title"
 then
 put the short name of this card into fld "title"
 put the myCustomAttribute of this card into fld "someOtherInfo"
 end if
pass opencard
end opencard

Regards