Is there a currentCard Property?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Mar 27 21:32:36 EDT 2007

I've got an application that has a stack with several cards that are
selected by a selection from a combobox (which is in a toolbar group on
all cards).  I need to update the information on the currently visible
card when a new card is selected from the combobox or when the current
record is changed (in another group on all cards).  Since this stack may
end up being 50+ cards with a lot of data (from a database BTW), I don't
want to update every card every time new data is selected.

Is there a currentCard property or function I can use?  I'm going to
have an updateFields handler on each card that will update only the data
on that card.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Len Morgan