Installing a Standalone on Windows

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Mar 26 15:45:49 EDT 2007

Hmn! Perhaps that's my problem. Can't I merely drag the folder that
is created for the Stand alone onto my Shared Folder, Open VPC and
then double click on the executable in the Windows Folder? Does it
have to be installed? That's a bummer. Once again, the Mac version
just works right out of Revolution's hands. It's even all bundled up
for me under a single double clickable icon. Grrrr!

Joe Wilkins