[off-topic] spreadsheet for MacOSX

Don Jungk linux at flippingdades.com
Sun Mar 25 12:51:41 EDT 2007

On Saturday 24 March 2007 6:51 am, Viktoras Didziulis wrote:

> Could you please let me know what open source or proprietary spreadsheet
> software do you usually use on your Macintoshes ? Do not mention Microsoft,
> I already know this, now looking for cheaper alternatives. Thanks for any
> advice!

Hi Viktoras,
You might take a look at SoftMaker's Office suite.

http://www.softmaker.net

I have not run it on Macintosh, but I have used their products on Linux and
they are Far Far better than OpenOffice. Much faster opening, scrolling,
everything. I think it is around $80 US for the word procedssor and
spreadsheet combination. They had a special price that ended last week, so
I'm not sure now.

Don