Family punchups

Don Jungk linux at flippingdades.com
Sun Mar 25 11:55:43 EDT 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007 4:02 pm, Devin Asay wrote:

> And while we're at it...
>
> I should be able to drive on whatever bl***y side of the street I
> want to.
> I want to be surprised when I turn on one of the water faucets in the
> shower.
> I don't care if the > button on my video player goes forward,
> backward, stops or records.
> I should be able to say "Goodbye" when I answer the phone and expect
> the person on the other end not to be confused.
> I want my mouse cursor to move to the right when I move it away from me.
>
> ;-)
This is completely off-topic, but I live in Southern Mexico and:
the people here do drive on whatever part of the road (shoulder, sidewalk,
patio, etc.) that they want.
It's always a surprise when we turn on the faucet (there may be water) (and
the cold water may be hot if the sun is out)
It's common (and not considered rude) to greet people with "Adios" If you're
too busy to talk. Nobody is confused.

:)
Don Jungk