transitions in rev?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 21:38:57 EDT 2007

On 3/25/07 2:38 PM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <pepetoo at Cox.Net> wrote:

> Thanks, Mark. In fact everyone. I'm sorry for being such a pest with
> things I could probably search to discover, but I'm having a lot of
> trouble with my eyes these days and most of the documentation is
> written in really small text. Changing the screen resolution so that
> I can read things easier is a real nuisance in terms of the other
> things that are affected.

If you are using OSX, go to System Preferences: Universal Access control
panel

click ON the Zoom feature
then note the keyboard shortcuts opt-cmd (=) and opt-cmd  (-)

Now click on  the options button, set the max zoom to 2 or 3, leave the min
zoom on 0

now move your cursor over the spot you would like to zoom in on and you are
in and out without having to change resolutions..

Not perfect, but handy.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas