Making Movies ?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 12:10:40 EDT 2007

I recently uploaded (to RevOnline - ScreenSnap.rev -)
a fairly goofy stack that takes timed screenshots and
exports them to a folder . . .

all very fine it its limited way . . .

HOWEVER . . .

it would be useful if those images could be combined
into a movie file

( that is extemely easy with programs such as
QuickTime Pro )

WITHIN Runtime Revolution . . .

and then . . . exported

Now, we all know that the good folks at Runtime
Revolution (the company) have stated that AUDIO and
MOVIE EXPORT are not on the cards (pun intended)
within the foreseable future.

So, I wonder about ANIMATED GIFS, especially as I
understand the GIF format is now in the public domain
(correct me if I'm wrong).

Come on, let's pull together!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.