Enabling a Menu

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 25 10:50:31 EDT 2007

Mark(s)!

As always, there are a variety of ways to do things, but you've got
to get the syntax "exactly" right. My bone to pick with this is that
my first attempt, which didn't work, didn't get caught by the script
editor when I did as I usually do, hit the enter key twice, to close
it. In most cases it picks up any errors the with the first one, but
when I used enable, which didn't work later, it didn't. Hmn.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins