[off-topic] spreadsheet for MacOSX

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:07:02 EDT 2007

On 3/24/07, Bill Marriott <wjm at wjm.org> wrote:

> I really like NeoOffice. Works a lot prettier and cleaner than OpenOffice.
>
> http://www.neooffice.org

I'm also a NeoOffice user, but only to view the MS stuff people send me.
Don't really create anything with it. I fully agree though, it's better than
OpenOffice.

Still have AppleWorks, using with Rosetta is OK, actually had it up and
running earlier today to produce the tabulated results of a speed test
between FW400 and USB2 that appeared in a separate post on this list, but AW
is getting long in the tooth.

You might want to take a look at this.

http://www.x-tables.eu/more/overview.html

Have no experience with it myself, just did a google search and came up with
it. Only €40 and UB, so if you needs are basic it may be suitable.

HTH