[off-topic] spreadsheet for MacOSX

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Mar 24 09:18:01 EDT 2007

Viktoras,

>>Could you please let me know what open source or proprietary spreadsheet
>>software do you usually use on your Macintoshes ? Do not mention
>>Microsoft,
>>I already know this, now looking for cheaper alternatives. Thanks for any
>>advice!

Even if you were willing to give Bill Gates your cash, the real Excel is not
a universal binary yet. I'd hold off until it is. Nothing like hearing your
fans start up and accelerate to a dull roar, and chewing up your battery
life... only to have to pay for an upgrade when it's available.

I really like NeoOffice. Works a lot prettier and cleaner than OpenOffice.

http://www.neooffice.org