Family punchups

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 23 16:03:12 EDT 2007

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> So yes indeed, some very positive results came from that exchange.  I
> very much appreciate your passion for Linux -- it's contagious!. :)

Bob badgered me into installing Ubuntu. He made some persuasive points
about tech support needing to run the OS (others on the team already do
use Linux, but I'm first tier and should have been.) I'd been meaning to
take the step for ages but didn't do it until he got pushy about it. Now
I'm glad. Thanks Bob. :)

Oh, and also, after we corresponded for a while, we got to be friends.
Funny how these things work out.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com