kicked out

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 14:41:49 EDT 2007

I have been unsubscribed from the use-revolution list, the improve-
list, and the education list (well, given the present context, I
should add "to the best of my knowledge"). I have now received the
email below. No further comments. Obviously, you won't see me around
anymore.

Marielle

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Michael McLaughlin" <mmclaughlin at biggartbaillie.co.uk>
> Date: 23 March 2007 17:54:52 GMT
> To: <mlange at widged.com>
> Subject: Runtime Revolution
>
> Dear Ms Lange,
>
> We have been instructed by Runtime Revolution.   We understand that
> you have threatened to send to Runtime's clients an email making
> derogatory and untrue remarks about the company.   If you carry out
> this threat we have standing instuctions to instigate interdict and
> damages proceedings against you.  You should desist from making any
> contact with Runtime's clients immediately.
>
> Without Prejudice
>
> Yours faithfully
>
> Biggart Baillie

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist