having to help Rev (was: Re: Memory Leak on export png????)

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri Mar 23 13:42:33 EDT 2007

Hi

I found out from a complaint about one of my posts that some of the readers
of this list get it in digest form instead of individual emails and it is
difficult for them to ignore posts by headings (they have to scroll through
them). So that might be why they're complaining. After I got the complaint
about my post if made me very reluctant to post again as there were about
three post immediately after agreeing with how annoying my posts were.

Bill