Revolution File Suffix

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 22 15:50:39 EDT 2007

Hi from Paris,

I develop my stacks on a Mac and then move them
to a PC (Windows XP Pro). The .rev files display as
RAR Recovery Volume files (I did install WINRAR
on my PC). Is there a confusion between WINRAR
files and Revolution files ? What can I do to solve the
problem ?

In actual fact I don't use WINRAR, so I could sacrifice
it, because I would like to double-click on a Revolution
stack and immediately execute it (is this possible ?)

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"