I'm having a "group" problem

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Thu Mar 22 12:32:41 EDT 2007

I'm sorry to keep coming back with what must seem like stupid
questions.  This one has me really confused.

I've created a group that contains summary information in a small band
that goes on each card.  I have set the behavior to "background."  There
is a field filled in on the first card (where I created the group in the
first place).

When I created a second card, the group does get added to the card but
when I switch between the two cards, the summary data on each card
(which is part of the group) is different!  I thought the group (when
set to act like a background) would not only carry the design of the
group but the contents of the fields too.  Is this not correct?

Len Morgan