waiting 5 months for Monterey DVD

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Mar 21 09:17:01 EDT 2007

Hi Bernard,

I'm sorry that we let you down.  We did have several problems with these
DVDs at various stages including initially getting a version that was
suitable to ship, they have since been sent out.  I appreciate this service
was unacceptable and so we issued refunds to anyone who asked for one.  I
have personally checked that your DVD was sent.  I'm sure its of little
consolation on this occasion but the person who was responsible for shipping
in our company is no longer with us.

If you or anyone else affected wants to continue this discussion, please
feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools