consistent fatal error in 2.8

Dave Beck dave at crystalpiersw.com
Tue Mar 20 09:59:45 EDT 2007

I upgraded to Rev 2.8 a few days ago and have already had a number of
crashes.

Yesterday the program crashed when pasting a large amount of text into a
script. It reminded me of the crash that would happen every 10 minutes in
the short lived 2.7.3 (?) release on Win XP when pasting text.

Today I discovered a completely reproducible fatal error that 100%
consistently happens on a "send" command in one of my stacks. The exact same
script does not crash in 2.7.4. I am using WinXP sp2.

What is the best way to have this quickly addressed?

I know you guys are working on quality control but I must say this is
disappointing.

David