Do you Ubuntu?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Mar 19 19:46:35 EDT 2007

Hi Lynn,

> Of you running on Linux, how many are using Rev with Ubuntu? Knowing the
> level of interest in Ubuntu usage would be helpful for both companies.

I used to be pretty huge on Debian-based Linspire as the best Linux flavor
for complete technophobes/newbies. Then I learned that Linspire just
partnered with Ubuntu to share technologies. The Linspire operating system
will transition to using Ubuntu as their baseline. Linspire will do their
Click-And-Run thing for Ubuntu.

Ubuntu is clearly the flavor-of-the-month.