Stackrunner and Databases

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Mar 19 18:18:20 EDT 2007

Hello all!

I'm trying to do two things at once that may not be possible - at least
I haven't figured out how yet.

I want to use stackRunner to load and run a stack from a URL.  This
stack needs to access a PostreSQL database on the same server as the
stack will come from.  The stack works fine in the IDE but when I try to
run it from stackRunner with a URL, I get a database error (wrong
database type).  My question is where do I need to put the database
drivers?  Can I keep them on the same server as the stacks?  I want to
have the minimum "footprint" on the client machines and using a shared
or network drive is not a viable option.

Any ideas?

Len Morgan