Bluetooth

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Mar 19 18:05:44 EDT 2007

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:08:45 -0600, Matt wrote:

> Does anyone know of the way that I could use BlueTooth to connect to my Palm
> Pilot through Revolution? I am on a PowerBook G4 and would use the built in
> Bluetooth. I know that i would have to use something like open socket, but I
> don't know which socket to open.
>
> The purposes of this is that I would like to have a program that would make
> the computer act like an external keyboard.

Sorry, Matt... I don't know what port you need either. Shame you're on
a Mac... there's a Windows program called TapSmart KeyLink for PCs that
does exactly what you are asking for:

  http://www.mobilityware.com/KeyLink/KeyLinkProduct.htm

Rated 5 stars on PalmGear.com from the couple dozen people who reviewed
it. Maybe this works through Parallels?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com