Memory Leak on export png????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Mar 19 10:01:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

> Mac OS X 10.4.8, MacBook Pro 2.16GHz Core Duo, 2GB RAM

Ok, are you using the standard RunRev IDE and not running anything
other that the standard RunRev stuff?

I set the fill color via the Property Inspector, not via a script,
not sure if that would make a difference. I have removed all fill
colors and I still get the error when writing file number 289. I've
also tried making the object/rectangle smaller, still stops on file 289.

Then I tried adding a wait .25 seconds after the export operation,
same problem.

I then replaced the repeat statement like this:

   repeat with x =  (1 + 288 to (tNum + 288)

And it still gave an error on 289!

I then tried (300) to (tNum + 300) and got the error on file 608!
Then 290 to (tNum  + 290), the error occurred on file 298.

This is very strange problem! It happens every time on my system and
Ian appears to have had the same problem too. would be good to track
why it works ok on yours.

All the Best
Dave