label filed properties

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sun Mar 18 12:51:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

until now i used Revolution just for manipulationg files (reading and writing lines and so on).

Now i want to create a special app with serveral forms in it. I am using only text and label fields. I want to place a reset-button on to the card, which resets all text fields. If i use the following script

on mouseUp
  put "" into field "number"
  put "" into field "name"
  put "" into field "description"
end mouseUp

it works fine. But i have to include a line for each field.

If i use

on mouseUp
put "" into any field
end mouseUp

I have to click serveral times, until all fields are resetted. But not only the text fields, also the label fields are resetted.

How can i reset all textfields with one click, without having the label fields modified? Maybe a simple question, but i dont know the answer.

Regards,

Matthias