Duration of non supported applications

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Mar 17 01:40:25 EDT 2007

> I can't answer all your Windows question with authority, but let me  just
> point out that if you have Rev 2.7 already, 2.8 is a free  upgrade, as 2.9
> will be.

- Revolution 2.8 is free to users who had an active license as of its
release on February 19, 2007, per the usual licensing arrangement.

- Revolution 2.9 will be free to anyone who had an active license as of
February 1, 2006, or purchased any version after that date.

Thus, there are some customers for whom 2.9 will be free, but 2.8 is not.