[OFF] Input/Info Requested

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Mar 16 05:14:51 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm helping to prepare some data sheets for RunRev on the topics of
FileMaker, SuperCard, and Visual Basic. Basically, trying to understand how
Revolution compares with those products in real-world usage. The result
would be some narrative, concrete examples, and a comparison chart for each.

If you have knowledge using these other products I would very much
appreciate talking with you about your experiences and in which situations
you would use either Rev or the other product. Please contact me off-list
at:

bill.marriott(at)runrev.com

Thanks in advance!

- Bill