Printing and previewing

Martin Blackman martinblackman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:56:24 EDT 2007

I think I've just found the answer to my problem. Export snapshot DOES
work with offscreen OBJECTS, not stacks. It even works with groups, so
in my example I can group all the objects on my printstack and change
the export line to :

export snapshot from rect trect of grp "PrintGrp" to pictvar as JPEG

regards
Martin