OSX - copy and paste in altBrowser?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 14 17:35:50 EDT 2007

> From: David Bovill <david at openpartnership.net>
> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:43:23 +0100
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: OSX - copy and paste in altBrowser?
>
> I still cannot figure out how to get copy and paste work between RunRev and
> altBrowser?
>
> Is this not possible? Or is it a case of being an OSX focus issue, whcih can
> be got round with some scripting? I'd like to be able to transfer text
> generated in RunRev or copied from another application to a form shown in an
> altBrowser window. No go or am I missing something?

David - looks to me like this just doesn't work on OSX (works just fine
under Windows). You might be able to come up with some sort of horrible hack
that involves one or other of the altBrowser callbacks (e.g. XBrowser_click
elementID,browserID) and setting the htmlText of the browser directly but it
won't be much fun to either implement or use.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Regards,

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)

61-3 8344 0187