Windows Vista Free!

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:15:38 EDT 2007

Parallels does support Vista, however M$'s EULA restricts
virtualizing to only the Business and Ultimate versions.

Ah, the wonders of confusing software version structures. Isn't it
amazing that pretty much every other vendor (At least, anyone worth
speaking of) offers one version of their Operating System? That
doesn't include Server Versions, of course, but anyone interested in
actually buying a computer for day to day use isn't going to look at
that as an option, are they?