Printing Japanese text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 13 21:31:57 EDT 2007

It appears that the text that I was printing had the font set to
"Font Name,Japanese" instead of "Font Name,UTF8".

Peter, my guess is that there is a bug in Revolution that affects
printing Japanese fonts.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 14-mrt-2007, om 1:22 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: