unicode and regex

Nicholas Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 12 19:05:51 EDT 2007

I have a RR stack (Audiamus) that I distribute for free, allowing
users to interact with a body of media via its transcript, importing
the time-aligned transcripts. I would like to add two functions to
the stack but can't figure out how to do it. They are (1) fixing the
fields to all be Unicode compliant  and (2) building a regular
expression search tool within the application to search the
collection of texts. Suggestions for how to do both of these things,
or offers of how much it would cost one of you wizzkids to do it
would be gratefully received.

Nick

--

Project Manager
PARADISEC

nicholas.thieberger at paradisec.org.au
Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
University of Melbourne
Vic 3010
Australia

Ph 61 (0)3 8344 5185