Moving a File

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Mar 12 11:49:31 EDT 2007

Hi Marielle,

Thank you for taking the time to explain what you meant, if has made
things a lot easier for me to understand.

I guess it's all down to your background and experience. I am used to
working for and having my own company that is customer and quality
focused, as well as dealing with companies that provide this kind of
service level. Whereas I suppose if you come from a more academic
background and/or are not used to and don't have the experience in
providing good developer/customer relations you will have a totally
different way of doing things.

Thanks again, that really did make all the difference in
understanding the thought processes/reasoning behind a lot of things
that go on in the wonderful world of RunRev!

Take Care and All the Best
Dave