Reading OSX mail attachments

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 11:23:16 EDT 2007

On 12 Mar 2007, at 14:15, Tim Ponn wrote:
> But, when I open the file within rev...strip out all the text ahead
> of the attachment...strip out all the junk past the end of the
> attachment...then set the image data of an image to base64Decode
> (theattachment)...I get mostly a black image with a sliver of hash
> on the left side.

When you say "set the image data of an image" do you mean the
imageData property. I don't think this will work with jpeg data. The
imageData format is an iternal pixel by pixel format used by Rev with
no compression. Instead, try something like this:

   put base64Decode(theattachment) into image "myImage"

Cheers
Dave