[DOCs] Missing Definition for backslash

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Mar 11 22:42:58 EDT 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:27:44 +0800, Kay C Lan wrote:

> On 3/12/07, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:
>>

>> This is already BZ #3065. I just updated the version info - you might
>> want to add a comment.
>

> Thanks Mark. I tried using RevZilla 2.0.8 to search for appropriate bugs,
> but had some problems. Even when I enter 3065, I get and answer dialog:There
> were problems extracting data for this bug. Please try again." Doesn't
> matter how many tries, nothing. I went to the STS website but it's titled
> RevZilla 1.1.2.???
>
> Ken, what is the latest version of RevZilla and where do I get it?

The latest release version is 2.08, but it only worked with the old Rev
Bugzilla site, so no one is currently using RevZilla to log bugs. I am
working on a release 2.1, which is about 80% finished - I am hoping to
have it in beta early this week, but in the meantime you'll have to use
the Rev web site.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com