Copy and paste in altBrowser

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Mar 11 17:53:50 EDT 2007

OK - i have been experimenting and am stuck. On OSX if I try to copy text
from an altBrowser window I cannot. If I use XBrowser_Get("selected",
browserID)" I can if I am lucky get some text onto the clipboard but ony if
there is a div tag - and this wont hep with pasting.

Is it possible? I want to generate some text in Rev and make it easy to
paste into html forms - the only thing I can think of doing is parsing the
HTML which is exactly what I am trying to avoid. Anyone help me with a
simple copy and paste solution?