concatenating with the ampersand

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 11 17:22:06 EDT 2007

Hi John,

Thanks. Jim observed the same thing a little earlier; but, as I
mentioned then, I'm pretty sure I had tried it "correctly" earlier
on, and just messed up while diddling around. Though there may have
been some other problems, since my touch typing doesn't always
produce exactly what I think it should, though I've now pumped up the
font size for my scripts so that these problems won't continue to
occur. It's easy to get frustrated when things like that happen. I
appreciate the patience and attention from all of the listers. The
error feedback COULD BE a bit more helpful. Sometimes you almost have
to be a mind reader. (smile)

Joe Wilkins