[OT] Moving a checkbox

Lynn Marie Peterson lynnp333 at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 16:51:14 EDT 2007

Charles Szasz wrote:

> The following script works:
> set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card
>
> But when I add a condition such as a if statement it does not work.
>
> Does anybody have a suggestion?
>

> Charles Szasz
> cszasz at mac.com

Hi Charles ~

Either of these forms work (if or if-else). I put these in a button for an
example:

on mouseUp
  if the hilight of button "check6" is true
  then
    set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card
  end if
end mouseUp

OR

on mouseUp
  if the hilight of button "check6" is true then
    set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card
  else
    answer "Sorry, I can't do that because the checkbox is not checked."
with "OK"
  end if
end mouseUp

Lynn P.