how to get a list fleld whithout any hilitedLine (before user chooses one)

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Mar 10 12:26:06 EST 2007

Hello,
I have fields set to «  list behavior ». They are including phrases
on different topics (one topic per field).
These fields are hidden but the users can call them (one at a time)
so that they be able to click on phrases to add them to, say, a
«composing field».

When these list fields appear, one of the lines is hilited.
I am trying, for at least one hour now, to get rid of that without
any success: I would like that when such a list field is shown, none
of its lines be hilited.

What’s the way to do that (if there is one) ?
Thanks a lot in advance for any help

Best regards from Grenoble
André