Something handy

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:24:09 EST 2007

On 3/9/07, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> force a "force quit", hold down on the Dock item until the menu appears,
> and then depress the Option key. The "Quit" menu item will change to
> "Force Quit" and you are out of there instantly.
>
> Sometimes, not always, I find that in Rev in an infinite loop, if I can
get something other than my self induced faulty stack front most, ie, a
script window, or the online Docs, and I select "Quit" from the Dock, Rev
will ask me if I want to Save, I select yes and it then gracefully Quits.
Can sometimes save the last half dozen lines of code I've been pouring over.

Unfortunately sometimes Force Quit is the only option, but I now always try
the Dock's Quit first.

HTH