image flipping problem -- bug entry?

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Thu Mar 8 08:42:47 EST 2007

Somebody mentioned an issue with image flipping on the list but I
cannot find a report in quality center. I have a little demo stack
ready to upload there. A search on flip doesn't return any
appropriate entry.

If there is one, let me know, otherwise, I will enter one.

The problem is: when flipping images that contain graded alpha values
(typically a png image), the image is reduced to one with categorical
alpha (either fully transparent either fully opaque). A second issue
is that on first flipping, a small dashed border may appear. 2.8,
build 360, MacOSX.

Best regards,
Marielle

Marielle Lange (PhD),  http://widged.com