AltBrowser Crash

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Wed Mar 7 18:22:32 EST 2007

I have a problem I can't track down that causes a reproducible crash with
altBrowser external on OSX (intel). It is a strange one to me as the browser
is initiated, and it resizes fine - plus my scripts can set the url. However
clicking on absolutely any link causes the crash.

Now this does not happen with the demo stack. I am starting to use the
browser id - so I can have multiple windows open - but in fact I only have
the one, and well I am lost. There are no mouse handlers in the normal
hierarchy - though I could try to look at the front and back scripts... any
ideas? What should I check for?